Applying with Intelletrace
- are innovative
- understand what it takes to be successful
- are looking for the excitement of the hi-tech industry
- would like to make a difference in an entrepreneurial company
- want more excitement, challenges & rewards for your efforts
- want to be a part of a dynamic team
- Can demonstrate accountability and responsibility in your work
…Intelletrace is the establishment for you!
The Intelletrace Team
Our team cultivates independence and knowledge with endless opportunities to create your own reality.
Intelletrace is headquartered in Marin County, with an office in San Francisco, and is growing at a rapid rate. We have the perks of a small family business with the abilities of all top carriers in our industry.
Our team is constantly being challenged by our clients to be creative and offer more products and services. These unique solutions separates Intelletrace from our competition.
The most successful candidate will be business savvy, career driven, goal-oriented, passionate about their career, personable and committed to making a contribution to the team.
If you are ready to energize your career, reap the rewards of your efforts and want to start feeling great about what you do, please send the position title, your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to get your career going in an exciting direction.
All applicants are encouraged to download and complete the Intelletrace Employment Application below.
We are seeking an energetic person to be a part of one of the fastest growing industries in Hi-Tech; providing high-speed bandwidth and networking solutions to businesses worldwide. The Account Executive will be working with companies who are pioneering the future of technology. If you are able to communicate well, solve complex situations, enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced environment and are willing to work hard to make a difference in your future, then this business is for you.
- Are a businessperson first, with great ideas and creativity;
- Understand how to resolve technical issues;
- Are looking for a your place in the hi-tech industry;
- Would like to build a career;
- Would like to make a difference;
- Want to be rewarded for your efforts;
- Want to be a part of a dynamic team
…then you might be the person we are looking for! In this position, you will have the rare opportunity to create your own destiny while working closely with the CEO. You must be accountable and responsible to yourself; but, this is a fun and dynamic experience in which you will be challenged, as the opportunities are endless.
Due to the company’s current growth, you will be given an opportunity to demonstrate your desire to make a difference, using your knowledge and creativity to build relationships with business leaders who are the "game changers" of the future.
This job is not about "putting in the time"; it’s about savvy business sense and being relentless in getting in front of today’s top performers and tomorrow’s leading executives. The successful candidate will be career–driven to change the future; goal–oriented and passionate about making a contribution to the team.
Our team is constantly being challenged by our clients, therefore we need someone who is solution–oriented, smart and creative – someone who knows what they want and is interested in driving their future towards this goal. If this is you, don’t hesitate to apply for this dynamic position with one of the bay area’s hi-tech leaders.
Energize your career. Send us your resume, and start feeling great about the difference you make.
To apply for a position with Intelletrace, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
☆ position title;
☆ your resume;
☆ your cover letter.
Apply today and get your career going in an exciting direction!
Note: the application document is in PDF format and requires a specific program to complete. We recommend Acrobat © Reader from Adobe.
General Employment Requirements
Employment with Intelletrace includes the following general requirements:
☆ Certificates ∕ Licenses
- Valid Driver's License
☆ Core Competencies
- Problem Solving
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner;
- Gathers and analyzes information;
- Develops alternative solutions;
- Uses reason.
- Customer Service
- Manages difficult customer situations;
- Responds promptly to customer needs;
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Oral Communication
- Speaks clearly and eloquently;
- Listens and gets clarification when necessary;
- Responds informatively to questions.
- Written Communication
- Writes clearly and concisely;
- Edits work for spelling and grammar;
- Varies writing style to meet needs;
- Reads and interprets written information.
- Planning ∕ Organizing
- Prioritizes and plans work activities;
- Uses time efficiently;
- Plans for additional resources.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment;
- Supports and explains reasoning for decisions;
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making process;
- Makes timely decisions.
- Follows instructions;
- Takes responsibility for own actions;
- Completes tasks on time.
- Seeks increased responsibilities;
- Seeks developmental growth;
- Solicits feedback regularly.
☆ Physical Demands
- Finger dexterity is required.
- Hand coordination is required.
- Occasionally required to:
- use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
- reach with hands and arms;
- talk or hear;
- bend, lift or climb;
- lift light weights (less than 25 pounds);
- lift moderate weights (25-50 pounds).
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include:
- close vision
- distance vision
- ability to adjust or focus
☆ Work Environment
- The noise level is usually moderate.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their position